Clark White (email@example.com)
DUTIES OF THE RISK MANAGER
- To ensure that Beta Theta Pi's risk management policy is implemented at each chapter event.
- To continually educate the chapter on risk management by presenting articles and problems that have developed because of risk management violations.
- To bring a guest speaker in front of the chapter on risk management at least three times a year.
- To coordinate a risk management workshop that is open to people outside the chapter.
- To bring a guest speaker on drug and alcohol awareness in front of the chapter at least once a year.
- To oversee all recruitment and pledge related activities and to inform all active members of acceptable practices, and to stop all unacceptable practices immediately and to report all violations to the kai committee.
- To submit all required risk management documentation to the administrative office.
- To authorize the workings of the social committee, ritual committee, and any other committee that requires risk management, according to the local and national risk management policies.
- To head the sober brother program and coordinate designated drives for each chapter event that involves alcohol.